Tryon Creek Family Trail Packet
Explore Tryon Creek with this family trail packet through the lush second growth forest..
This packet explores ~1.5 mile loop around Tryon Creek State Park, passing over a bridge, by through the words, and by several large stumps.
The packet includes activities for learning about the forest floor in the spring time.
Location: SW Portland
Trail Length: Approx 1.5 miles
- 11x17" Trail Map (hand-illustrated, waterproof paper) for a 1.5 mile loop
- 1 set of 24 stickers (hand-illustrated,waterproof) of spring forest finds, including slugs, trilliums, fungi, and squirrels
- 1 Super Nature Hero Sticker
- 1 hands-on Field Guide (hand-illustrated), with a activities about trilliums, the forest floor, woodpeckers and more.
- 1 Super Nature Hero “Code of the Trail" to help instill best hiking practices
We have a limited number of these packets.
Shipping is free. Delivery in about 3-7 business days.
Additional Trail & Park Details
PARK ADDRESS: 11321 SW Terwilliger Blvd, Portland, OR
TRAIL DISTANCE: 1.4 miles
INCLINE: Some, about 150 ft
DOG POLICY: Yes, on leash
PARKING & FEES: Free
RESTROOMS: Yes, at Visitor Center
SPECIAL NOTES: Park has benches and lots of stumps for nature play