Hoyt Arboretum - Spring Magnolia Trail
This trail packet explores the magnolia trail route at Portland's Hoyt Arboretum, which blooms between late March and late April. The trail includes options between ~1 and 1.5 miles.
Learn to identify the different types of magnolias with your sticker set. With your Field Guide, explore ancient pollinators, seasonal changes, spring blossom odors and more.
Location: Hoyt Arboretum
Trail Length: 1-1.5 mile loop
- 11x17" Trail Map (hand-illustrated, waterproof paper) for a 1 to 1.5 mile loop
- 1 set of 24 stickers (hand-illustrated, waterproof) of flowers beetles, bees, squirrels, and birds.
- 1 Super Nature Hero Sticker
- 1 hands-on Field Guide (hand-illustrated), with activities about pollination, forest smells, changing seasons, and more.
- 1 Super Nature Hero “Code of the Trail" to help instill best hiking practices
Great for ages 4-11.We have a limited number of these packets.
Shipping is free. Delivery in about 3-7 business days.