Mt Tabor Family Trail Packet
Explore Mt Tabor Park with this family trail packet that's available exclusively to subscribers.
This packet explores ~1.5 mile loop around Mt Tabor, passing by the park's historic reservoirs, through forests, and by a playground.
The Mt Tabor Park loop represents many of the features that make Mt Tabor Park such a great outdoor space in the Portland metro area. On the trail you'll explore fir trees, the park's volcanic geology, and get views of downtown Portland.
Location: SE Portland
Trail Length: Approx 1.5 miles
- 11x17" Trail Map (hand-illustrated, waterproof paper) for a 1.5 mile loop
- 1 set of 24 stickers (hand-illustrated,waterproof) of summer forest finds, including slugs, flowers, and robins
- 1 Super Nature Hero Sticker
- 1 hands-on Field Guide (hand-illustrated), with a sound sensory activity, as well as material about forests, volcanoes, and reservoirs
- 1 Super Nature Hero “Code of the Trail" to help instill best hiking practices
We have a limited number of these packets.
Shipping is free. Delivery in about 3-7 business days.