Jackson Bottom Wetlands Family Trail Packet
The Jackson Bottom Wetlands Preserve Family Trail Packet for Jackson Bottom Wetlands in Hillsboro, Oregon, is an ideal trail packet for families interested in exploring wetland animals and insects. The park boasts hundreds of bird species, including Osprey that return to a designated nesting area every summer. Snakes, frogs, butterflies, dragonflies, and moths also call this Preserve their home.
The trails are level and wide, making them easier for smaller children. Throughout the park are viewing areas, bird blinds, and shaded resting spots.
Use the packet map and stickers to explore the park's two main wetland ponds. With your stickers play a nature finding game for dragonflies, garter snakes, and birds along the way.
The hands-on Field Guide has material about osprey "superpowers," a duck's life cycle, dragonflies, and sensory themed activities that will encourage close looking and listening during your adventure.
All materials are hand-illustrated. Perfect for ages 4-11. Great all year round.
Park Location: Hillsboro, Oregon
Trail is wheelchair accessible.
- 11x17" Trail Map (hand-illustrated, waterproof paper) for the 1.5 mile set of loops (with shorter options), minimal elevation change
- 1 sets of 24 stickers (hand-illustrated,waterproof) of frogs, geese, dragonflies, and other wetland nature finds
- 1 Super Nature Hero Sticker
- 1 12-page hands-on Field Guide (hand-illustrated), with activities about osprey, bird nests, bird watching (and listening), dragonflies, and duck life cycles.
- 1 Super Nature Hero “Code of the Trail" to help instill best hiking practices
Shipping is Free. Packet delivery is about 4-7 business days. Email us directly at email@example.com for rush orders, wholesale pricing, or other product questions.