Audubon Society Family Trail Packet
Explore the Audubon Society's Nature Loop Trails with this trail packet.
This packet explores a short ~0.75 mile loop through the Audubon Society's Nature trails, with stops along the way to an old growth forest grove, stream, and wetland pond.
This loop provides lots of opportunities to learn about the wildlife of this part of Forest Park, as well as more about the Audubon Society's mission to protect birds.
Location: NW Portland
Trail Length: 0.75 miles
- 11x17" Trail Map (hand-illustrated, waterproof paper)
- 1 set of 24 stickers (hand-illustrated, waterproof) of trilliums, fungi, squirrels, snails, and woodpeckers
- 1 Super Nature Hero Sticker
- 1 hands-on Field Guide (hand-illustrated), with activities about John Audubon, animal tracks, and birds
- 1 Super Nature Hero “Code of the Trail" to help instill best hiking practices
We have a limited number of these packets.
Shipping is free. Delivery in about 3-7 business days.