Forest Park - Wild Cherry Trail Packet
Explore the Forest Park and spring trilliums with this family trail packet.
This packet explores ~1.6 mile loop through Forest Park (with shorter options) in a lush wooded area that is known for its ferns and trillium flowers.
The Dogwood-Wild Cherry Loop represents many of the features that make Forest Park such a great outdoor space in the Portland metro area. The trail takes you through a second growth forest, with views along the way of a forest canyon. There are lots of places to get up close and explore the ferns and moss that thrive in Spring.
Location: NW Portland
Trail Length features two options: a 1 mile out-and-back trail and a 1.6 mile loop (some incline on longer loop)
- 11x17" Trail Map (hand-illustrated, waterproof paper) for a 1.6 mile loop
- 1 set of 24 stickers (hand-illustrated,waterproof) of trilliums, fungi, squirrels, snails, and woodpeckers
- 1 Super Nature Hero Sticker
- 1 hands-on Field Guide (hand-illustrated), with a sound sensory activity, as well as material about forests and trillium flowers
- 1 Super Nature Hero “Code of the Trail" to help instill best hiking practices
We have a limited number of these packets.Perfect ages 4-11. Shipping is free. Delivery in about 3-7 business days.