Reed Canyon Family Trail Packet
This trail packet explores Reed Canyon, a one-mile trail loop around Reed Lake, located in the heart of Reed College’s campus. This trail is easy to access via one of the campus parking lots or via street parking near the SE 37th Street trailhead (packet has the details).
Even on dry days, it's a good idea to have your rain boots available for your adventure. Kids will find lots of places to explore, puddle splash, and get up close to the water to look for salamanders, herons, & ducks.
Location: Reed College Campus, SE Portland
Trail Length: 1 mile loop
- 11x17" Trail Map (hand-illustrated, waterproof paper) for a 1 mile loop
- 1 set of 24 stickers (hand-illustrated, waterproof) of squirrels, ducks, other waterfowl, mushrooms, and snowberries
- 1 Super Nature Hero Sticker
- 1 hands-on Field Guide (hand-illustrated), with activities about squirrels, lake habitats, and a sensory activity about textures
- 1 Super Nature Hero “Code of the Trail" to help instill best hiking practices
We have a limited number of these packets.
Shipping is free. Delivery in about 3-7 business days.