Tualatin River Wildlife Refuge Family Trail Packet
In Tualatin River National Wildlife Refuge, the only sounds you'll hear are the sounds of thousands of birds. Come to get away from the traffic, get up close to nature, and learn more about this haven for waterfowl and other birds and animals.
Explore a route together along even ground with lots of resting spots along the way, through white oak savanna, along the Tualatin River, and to animal view points overlooking the refuge wetlands. With your map and stickers, search for geese, herons, ducks, fungi, and more.
The hands-on Field Guide has activities designed to encourage your child’s curiosity and creativity with activities about wetlands, ducks, and other birds. Kids will get to create their own wetland habitat, explore the sounds and colors of the park, and will learn all about ducks and great blue herons. Perfect for ages 4-11.
- 11x17" Trail Map (hand-illustrated, waterproof paper) for the Nature Loop Trail, 1 mile loop, minimal elevation change
- 1 sets of 24 stickers of lake & forest habitat nature finds
- 1 Super Nature Hero Sticker
- 1 16-page hands-on Field Guide, with activities about wetland habitats, blue herons, ducks, bird songs and other sounds, and color observation.
- 1 Super Nature Hero “Code of the Trail" to help instill good hiking practices
Shipping is Free. Packet delivery is about 3-7 business days. Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for rush orders, wholesale pricing, or other questions.
Note: This trail is a 2019 limited edition trail packet. Once it is sold out, it will not be reprinted this year.