Basic Monthly Gift Subscription for 1 Year
We created a set of special bundle gift subscriptions just for the holiday season to give that special person in your life a gift that will last a lifetime.
Any gift subscriptions ordered between 12/16 and 12/23 will receive a digital gift card via email to ensure a gift in time for Christmas.
The ONE YEAR BASIC Gift Subscription includes:
- 10 separate family trail packets (shipped February-Nov)
- 1 Personalized Gift Card
- Option to add an extra nature find sticker set for just 2.50 more per month
- 20% off any of the other trail packets on our online store, subscriber exclusive newsletters, and instructions for special craft activity in every trail packet.
What are Super Nature Adventures Gift Subscriptions?
As they grow, kids are constantly learning about the wider world around them. Gifts that encourage their exploration of nature and imaginations will bring enthusiasm and spark deeper learning and knowledge. Our subscriptions bring those experiences right to your door, one activity-filled trail packet at a time!
Every packet features a family friendly nature trail that's 2.5 miles or less, located within 30 miles of downtown Portland. Each month features a brand new packet.
All trail packets are hand-illustrated, with waterproof maps and stickers. Contents include all the materials found in our regular trail packets + a craft/science activity and an informative newsletter. Perfect for kids ages 4-10.
- FREE SHIPPING. The cost includes the price of shipping for every packet.
- Delivery for gift card in about 3-7 business days. Any gift subscriptions ordered between 12/16 and 12/23 will receive a digital gift card via email to ensure a gift in time for Christmas.
- Subscription packets are shipped around the 15th of the month, beginning in February.
- Gift Subscriptions do not auto-renew
To learn more about our monthly recurring subscription option go to our “Why Subscribe” page.
Email us directly at email@example.com for custom work, wholesale pricing, or other product questions.