Battle Ground Lake - Washington
It’s hard to find a more beautiful park within 30 miles of Portland Battle Ground Lake State Park in Washington! With its serene waters and majestic woods - not to mention the playground, camp grounds and seasonal swimming - it’s the perfect place for a kid-friendly family getaway!
Explore the lush and majestic nature trail that loops all the way around the lake. With your maps and stickers, go on a scavenger hunt for fish and ducks in the lake, squirrels in the trees, bugs on the ground, and more.
Our hands-on Field Guide has activities designed to encourage your child’s creativity as they design their own amazing bug (inspired from the common wetland insect, the dragonfly). Kids will get to be fish detectives and will learn all about the wonders and mysteries that lie underneath the lake’s surface. Perfect for ages 4-11.
- 11x17" Trail Map (hand-illustrated, waterproof paper) for the Nature Loop Trail, 1 mile loop, minimal elevation change
- 1 sets of 24 stickers of lake & forest habitat nature finds
- 1 Super Nature Hero Sticker
- 1 16-page hands-on Field Guide, with activities about volcanic lakes, microscopic creatures, fish, forest habitats, and wetland insects
- 1 Super Nature Hero “Code of the Trail" to help instill good hiking practices
Shipping is Free. Packet delivery is about 3-7 business days. Email us directly at email@example.com for rush orders, wholesale pricing, or other questions.
Note: This trail is a 2018 limited edition trail packet. Once it is sold out, it will not be reprinted this year.