Graham Oaks Trail Packet
Get excited for wildflowers, ladybugs, and butterflies with the Graham Oaks Nature Park Trail Packet.
Graham Oaks Nature Park is a space of contrasts. The trail loop visits summer wildflower meadows, lush woodlands, and historic oak tree among sitting among newly planted growth. This packet features activities that highlights these themes of contrast and change - between forests and meadows, between the past, present, and future, and between different kinds of insect creatures.
Peak season for visiting Graham Oaks Nature Park is May-July, when the summer wildflowers are blooming and the butterflies and ladybugs are out.
Location: Wilsonville, OR
Trail Length features two options: a 1.3 mile loop or 2.8 mile loop, both partly paved, with even elevation.
Other: Full Service Restroom available at the parking lot. Pets are only allowed on one of the trails at the park.
- 11x17" Trail Map (hand-illustrated, waterproof paper) for the two loop trails, minimal elevation change
- 1 set of 24 stickers (hand-illustrated, waterproof) of butterflies, wildflowers, dragonflies, ladybugs, and forest finds
- 1 Super Nature Hero Sticker
- 1 16-page hands-on Field Guide (hand-illustrated), with activities about forests, meadows, butterflies, and moths
- 1 Super Nature Hero “Code of the Trail" to help instill best hiking practices
We have a limited number of these packets, available only to monthly subscribers.
Shipping is free. Delivery in about 3-7 businessdays.