Camassia Spring Nature Packet
What can we say about Camassia Nature Trail? Simply put, it's one of the best places in the region to explore nature with your little one in Spring!
From April through June, much of the trail becomes a multicolored carpet of purple, pink, yellow, and white, as trillium, then later camas lilies, and numerous other flowers, bloom.
The trail also boasts rocked-cropped meadows where families can watch osprey nesting from a nearby radio tower, great views of Mt Hood, an oak savanna, a lush forest, and a pond.
Use the trail map to explore the main route through the park. With the stickers, kids can play a nature find game involving bees, camas lilies, trilliums, and birds.
The hands-on Field Guide for this adventure packet is all about spring nature, with material about honey bees, camas lilies, and the like. Your child will also learn more about the park's geological features that make it such a special place to explore.
All materials are hand-illustrated. Maps and stickers are waterproof. Perfect for kids ages 4-10. Packet is designed to be used in Springtime.
Trails Location: West Linn, Oregon
Please note: Dogs are not allowed at this park
- One 11x17" Trail Maps (hand-illustrated, waterproof paper), for the nature trail loop (1.4 miles, no elevation change).
- 1 sets of 24 stickers of bees, wildflowers, crows, song birds, and the like
- 1 Super Nature Hero Sticker
- 1 16-page hands-on Field Guide (hand-illustrated), with activities about bluff geology and wildflowers, honey bees, and pond ecology.
- 1 Super Nature Hero “Code of the Trail" to help instill best hiking practices
Shipping is Free. Packet delivery is about 3-7 business days. Email us directly at email@example.com for rush orders, wholesale pricing, or other product questions.
Additional Trail & Park Details
PARK ADDRESS: 4800 Walnut St, West Linn, OR
TRAIL DISTANCE: 1.4 miles
DOG POLICY: Not allowed
PARKING & FEES: Free
SPECIAL NOTES: Wildflowers are delicate in this area.
Be sure to stay on the trail!