Prairie Adventure at Cooper Mountain
Birds, grasses, wildflowers, and art! There's so much for family explore at Cooper Mountain Nature Park.
With your Prairie Adventure Family Trail Packet, your child will get to learn all about the animals and trees that make this place such an amazing park. Explore the different features of a prairie ecosystem, and record the sounds that your family hears while you are at the park. Go on a nature hunt that takes you by a public sculpture, then use your Field Guide to recreate your own work!
The trail map is made for kids of all ages, with options for shorter and longer hikes ranging between 0.8 and 2 miles.
- 11x17" Trail Map (hand-illustrated, waterproof paper) for Cooper Mountain Nature Park, with options for hikes between 0.8 and 2 miles
- 1 sets of 24 nature stickers of birds, flowers, and bees
- 1 Super Nature Hero Sticker
- 1 16-page interactive Field Guide, with material on song bird and wildflower identification, tree finding, prairie ecosystems, park sounds, and public art. Materials connect to natural science, music, visual art, and early reading.
- 1 Super Nature Hero "Code of the Trail" contract to help instill good hiking practices
Cost of shipping is Free. Packets arrive between 3-7 business days.
Additional Trail & Park Details
PARK ADDRESS: 18892 SW Kemmer Rd, Beaverton, OR
TRAIL DISTANCE: 0.8 to 2 miles
DOG POLICY: Not allowed
PARKING & FEES: Free
SPECIAL NOTES: Park includes a playground area at parking lot