Cooper Mountain Nature Park
The Cooper Mountain Trail Packet is a celebration of those subtle and not-so-subtle features that make spring and summer so special!
Perched high above the Tualatin Valley, Cooper Mountain Nature Park has dramatic views of the Chehalem Mountains and valley below.
The park’s prairies provide some of the area’s best wildflower ecosystems. The park is also one of the best places to look and listen for such songbirds as Western bluebirds and common yellow throats.
Families get to explore songbirds, flowers, and the park's distinctive forest and prairie habitats.
- Trail Map with shorter and longer options ranging from 0.8 to 2 miles long
- Nature Find Scavenger Stickers focusing wildflowers, songbirds, and bees
- Field Guide with activities about song birds, prairies, public sculpture found in the park, and more.
- The Super Nature Hero's "Code of the Trail"
- The Super Nature Hero Sticker badge
- Parent's Newsletter
Get with one set of map stickers, or an extra set for just $2 more.