Tualatin Hills Family Trail Packet
With its ponds, streams, forests, and wetlands, Tualatin Hills Nature Park in Beaverton, Oregon, is one of the best places in the region to explore animals and insect wildlife with your child. The park is home to a variety of forest creatures including the rough-skinned newt and banana slug. At the ponds and stream, you’ll likely find ducks, geese, herons, and frogs.
Use the map in this packet to explore the forests, ponds, and streams in search of the park’s many animals. With the stickers, your child can go on a scavenger hunt for ducks, newts, frogs, and forest flowers like springtime trilliums.
The hands-on Field Guide for this packet includes a maze activity about newt migration, learning material about frog metamorphosis, as well as materials about ducks and forest flowers. The perfect gift for any animal loving kid!
All materials are hand-illustrated. Perfect for kids ages 4-11. Packet is designed to be used all year round.
Park location: Beaverton, Oregon
For a wheelchair accessible option take the paved parts of the trail.
- 11x17" Trail Map (hand-illustrated, waterproof paper) for trails ranging from 1.25 to 2 miles. No elevation change.
- 1 sets of 24 stickers of newts, ducks, frogs, mushrooms, slugs, trilliums, and the like
- 1 Super Nature Hero Sticker
- 1 16-page hands-on Field Guide (hand-illustrated), with activities about newts, frogs, animal migration, and forest habitats
- 1 Super Nature Hero “Code of the Trail" to help instill best hiking practices
Shipping is Free. Packet delivery is about 3-7 business days. Email us directly at email@example.com for rush orders, wholesale pricing, or other product questions.