Ridgefield Wildlife Refuge Trail Packet
Park Location: Ridgefield, Washington
For a wheelchair/stroller accessible option, take the shorter 1 mile route.
*Note: This packet is on sale because some aspects of the trail map may not be up to date, due to a recent trail renovations.
- 11x17" Trail Map (hand-illustrated, waterproof paper) for nature trails ranging from 1 mile to 2.2 miles in length. No elevation change.
- 1 sets of 24 stickers of wetland nature finds
- 1 Super Nature Hero Sticker
- 1 16-page hands-on Field Guide (hand-illustrated), with activities about wetland habitats, bird migration, Chinook architecture and history, and more.
- 1 Super Nature Hero “Code of the Trail" to help instill best hiking practices
All materials are hand-illustrated. Map and stickers are waterproof. Perfect for kids ages 4-11. Packet is designed to be used all year round. For the best waterfowl viewing, visit between late fall and early spring (peak month is November).
Shipping is Free. Packet delivery is about 3-7 business days. Email us directly at email@example.com for rush orders, wholesale pricing, or other product questions.
Additional Trail & Park Details
PARK ADDRESS: 1071 S Hillhurst Rd, Ridgefield, WA
TRAIL DISTANCE: 1 to 2.2 mile options
DOG POLICY: Not allowed
PARKING & FEES: $3 parking fee
RESTROOMS: At the Parking Lot
SPECIAL NOTES: From May-Sept, the Plankhouse is open on weekend afternoons