Witch's Castle Spooky Nature Adventure
What better trail for a SPOOKY nature adventure than to the Witch’s Castle in Portland's Forest Park? Our special Halloween themed Witch’s Castle packet is unlike anything we’ve ever done at Super Nature Adventures.
Explore the iconic Lower MacCleay Trail in Forest Park all the way to the Witch's Castle! With your map and stickers, your family can search for spiders, crows, and...ghosts!
Our spooky field guide has activities designed to support learning and imaginative play, with a maze, a mask making project, pages for “spooky” forest drawings, spider identification, and more.
Perfect for ages 3-9.
- 11x17" Trail Map (hand-illustrated, waterproof paper) for the Lower MacCleay Trail, 2 miles out-back
- 1 set of 24 stickers of spooky nature (and ghostly) finds
- 1 Super Nature Hero Sticker
- 1 Mask Making Project (complete with elasticstring)
- 1 12-page Spooky Adventure Guide activity Field Guide, with activities for a maze, learning activities about spiders, and fun creative drawing activities
- 1 Super Nature Hero "Code of the Trail" contract to help instill good hiking practices